Misty Roses
Misty Roses
Misty Roses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Roses

A dark fantasy supernatural role play site. All are welcome. Characters can be posted as well

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Holly Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

New Holly Characters Empty
PostSubject: New Holly Characters   New Holly Characters EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 8:38 pm

"Hello ya all!!  My name is Lilian Lupus and I was born and raised in the heart of Kentucky. I come from a family of coal miners so we make it by pretty well. I decided I wanted to explore the coast so I'm leaving the life of a miner behind to go exploring the land! I always wanted to go on adventures and take pictures of beautiful sites so I'm giving myself this chance to do so. I admit, it's going to be a little weird being in a new place since I come from a small town where everyone knows each other. A lot of the towns folks accept my kind and really give no attention to it.
Oh I guess I should mention that I'm a Kolbold, I don't look like the ones ya hear about in those dungeon and dragon games, but I do have a few different features that stand out. My hair is thinker on my body, but I keep it trimmed so I don't go around looking like some mangy dog. I have two ears on my head that stand up straight, but I can cover them up nicely by keeping them down in my hair. It's hard to do, but I don't want to be the shining star when coming to the coast. My nails are a lot sharper than a humans and grow faster so it's hard to keep them trimmed down and painted. I don't usually bother since they get dirty quickly anyways from working in the mines. Oh my canine teeth are longer and sharper than a humans and I have a small fluffy tail. I can hide the tail pretty easily, no problem, but when I get happy or excited its hard to hold it back from wagging. I have a keen sense of smell and I'm pretty strong from working in the mines.
To be honest I don't really have much to talk about with my family. We been living in the mining town for generations. My family is the best in the town for mining for coal, it helps we are stronger than humans too. The males of my kind are much bigger and more wolf like. They may look scary to new comers, but their insight and strength make it easier to avoid collapses in the mine. Ever since my family made a home there, the town's popular has doubled and we are treasured by everyone in town.
My Ma and Pa are really nice and became very concerned about me going somewhere new, but I convinced them enough to let me leave. After all I turned 26 this year and I wanted to do something more than live in a small town the rest of my life. I'm not expecting people to accept me if they did find out what I was, so I wanna do my best to fit in while I try and find my calling.
Back to top Go down
https://mistyroses.rpg-board.net

New Holly Characters
Page 1 of 1