Misty Roses
Misty Roses
Misty Roses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Roses

A dark fantasy supernatural role play site. All are welcome. Characters can be posted as well

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reunited and Advanced

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

Reunited and Advanced - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:51 pm

Nix started to back away from the cabin slowly, it reeked of vampires and they were the higher level ones 'Shit' she cursed to herself. Nix suddenly heard a faint rustling of leaves, she looked to the side and wasn't able t see anything there, but she felt a sharp pain in her back. She fell to the ground in pain as the vampire had his knee on her back. He soon stripped her of her weapons, but Nix didn't even dare try to grab them. 'Is this how I'm going to go?' She started to think, but the vampire picked her up and dragged her inside of the cabin. They held her up now so they each of the vampires and... werewolf could see her. She spoke very softy to them and told them she was a lone.
The blonde head then walked up to her and she was just down right scary. Nix couldn't help but feel a chill run through her body, but then something inside of her struck.
"Huh?! Your the one that was talking to Sam, in the alley aren't you? I-I remember the recording from the girl you attacked... And and...." Nix soon broke and started to cry in front of them.
Back to top Go down
https://mistyroses.rpg-board.net
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:59 pm

Emily glared at the woman. "I'm afraid I didn't catch your name. But it's good that you're alone." She looked at Gyasi, and then back at the woman. "Yes, I am the one who was talking to Sam in the alley, and yes, I am the one who killed the hunter who tried killing me. Now, I suggest if you wish to keep your human life, you will explain what you are doing here, and why you have come alone. You only have a short time, miss, so I would suggest getting right to it." Emily sat on one of the chairs they made and waited, some what patiently, for the woman to explain herself.

Tristen sat next to Emily, staring only at his hands. His thoughts were racing and his heart was pounding. 'This can't be...' If he was thinking right, this woman, Nix, was the sister of Roxanne, and a former girlfriend of Tristen's from a few years back. 'Don't look at me too much...I can't do this...' He looked over at Emily, but she was so intent on Nix that she didn't notice his unusual behavior. He kept his head down, but he knew Gyasi was staring at him. 'Don't say a fucking word...'

'Someone's hiding a little something. But it's his choice to spill the beans if he wants.' Gyasi kept his tight grip on the woman's arms, making sure she couldn't use them to try and escape. 'Although such an act would be so foolish for this woman to try...And even think about.' He put his fangs up to her neck, and whispered "Emily will be happy to turn you into a vampire if you choose not to speak."
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:10 pm

Nix stared at them wide eyed as tears started to fall down her face even more. "I-I came alone out of anger I thought that...the demons had killed Sam" She sniffed now as she looked down at the floor, not really believing this herself. "I was so angry that he was killed so I came into the forest for revenge on the demons, but... I came across h-his body... and the demon who wasn't the one who killed Sam, it was the hunters.." Nix let her head fall knowing that everything was her fault. She really was starting to like Sam, but now... she would never know.
"T-they killed him because they heard the recording I had hidden in my desk, but someone went through my stuff and found it. Oh god what have I done" she felt so broken and so lost that she had no choice but to stay in the woods. Nix closed her eyes thinking this was going to be the end.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:18 pm

The news of Sams' death shocked Emily, but she stayed composed. She eased up on the woman, knowing she was truly hurt. "You must have liked Sam a great deal then." She observed. She glanced at Gyasi and sighed. "Let her go." Gyasi obeyed, and Emily looked at the woman carefully. "Do not try to make any rash decisions. The wrong move from you will cost you your life." The meaning behind the words were meant to chill, and she knew she got the point across. "I am going to ask once more. What is your name?"

Tristen couldn't take it anymore, but he tried to keep his composure. The break up between him and Nix had been harsh, and he hadn't seen her since. He kept his distance in town once he found out from Roxanne that Nix was her sister. 'I just keep killing my self on the inside...' He closed his eyes and tried his best to relax, hoping Nix wouldn't come close to him.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:31 pm

Nix nodded her head at the female vampire as they other vampire had let her go. She stayed silent for a while not wanting to tell them her name, but what had she to lose now though? They have her locked in here and even if she managed to grab a weapon they would kill her in a second.

"My name is Nix" She looked up at the blonde vampire with watered eyes and then back down at her hands, feeling her hair covering her face. She started to laugh a little bit now and shook her head. "So this is what an outcast feels like both sides against the one.." She looked up at them and then at the werewolf. She furrowed her brow a bit as she looked at the male werewolf. A blush suddenly covered her face now as she looked over at him. "I-it can't be you...." Nix's blush suddenly turned into anger as she crossed her arms now" Hows my sister Tristen? "
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:44 pm

Tristen looked up at Nix, and growled a little. Emily stared at Tristen, her face a bit shocked. "Roxanne's fine..." He murmured, wishing he could leave. Gyasi glared at Tristen, his body going numb with anger. "You mean to tell me you know Nix?! AND YOU'VE KEPT QUIET THIS WHOLE TIME?!" The words erupted out of Gyasi, and Tristen flinched. Emily glared Gyasi, but allowed Tristen to talk.

"I...I do know her. I mean, that's kind of obvious now. Nix and I...Well, we dated a few years back, before all this monster hunter stuff went down. We broke up, and it didn't end well..." He sighed, sinking back against his chair. "I tried keeping my distance from her. It worked, up until Roxanne and I started dating. She told me she had a sister...Named Nix. I kept quiet about the past between Nix and I. She told me all kinds of things about her...All from the years I had been away from her. I wanted so badly to run and be away from her...But I love Roxanne, and I can't leave her...I can't hurt her the way I hurt Nix...And myself..." The last words he spoke were barely a whisper, but he knew Nix heard him.

Emily set a hand on top of Tristens'. She didn't know what to say, but she tried her best to relax him. She kept her attention on Nix, making sure she didn't go for a weapon. 'Not like killing two of the Originals will be that easy...' After a bit of silence, Emily stood up and spoke.

"Well, Nix. It now seems as though you have only two options: Either stay here, and get turned into a vampire, or you can go back to headquarters and face them. It's your choice, and I would suggest choosing wisely. You will not leave with your weapons if you choose to leave, and if you leak a word of our hiding location, well, I'll know who to kill first." She spoke with authority, and waited for Nix's response.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:07 pm

Nix watched Tristen explode with anger at her, but she kept quiet as she listen to him. This seemed to sadden her, knowing that she had hurt Tristen as well. "Tristen.." She let out a heavy sigh and shook her head trying to forget everything. With the two vampires knowing it seemed a bit awkward now for her. Nix listened to the blonde and wouldn't even dare think about grabbing her guns, especially if Tristen were here. She may of been broken up with him in the past, but that didn't mean she would kill them.

Nix sat cross legged as she looked up at the blonde vampire. So this was how it was going to be... either die by the hands of the hunters and be damned in hell for betray or become a vampire forever. She couldn't make a choice, Nix was hoping they would let her go in this forest where she can leave behind everything she knew. Feeling frustrated on making the decision she tilled her head down and held her hands against the top of her head. She started to think things over carefully, knowing full well that either way ended in death. Nix looked up at the vampire then, if anything she rather get revenge for Sam's death then to bow down to the same people that killed him. Seriousness filled her dark purple eyes as she looked at the blonde vampire. If Nix was going to kill the hunters she knew there weaknesses and strengths. With the way she was now, Nix had no chance to kill them, she was weak as a human.
Taking a deep breath Nix couldn't believe what she was doing, she slowly stood up and didn't make any sudden moves in case they decided to kill her early.
"Well either choice results in me getting killed, but... I can't go back to the hunters. I want revenge for Sam" Her eyes flashed a deeper purple now, showing her rage. "I rather kill the higher ups for what they've done. I am weak as a human and if...if it takes me seeping low enough to, no offense, but to become a demon" She took a step towards the blonde vampire.
"I'll do it if it means I can fulfill my revenge. Not only do I know everything about the hunters, but we would be at an advantage... they also don't know your location.. they needed Sam for that"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:17 pm

Tristen and Gyasi couldn't believe what they had heard. "Did I hear her right? She WANTS to become a vampire?" Gyasi said in shock. Emily gave him a look that meant 'shut the fuck up', and he did so and sat down. Tristen said nothing, too much in shock to even move. Emily smiled, and walked towards Nix, tracing the veins on her neck.

"Nix, this transformation will take a few days, and you will be entirely blood thirsty once it's over. Since I will be the one transforming you, you will feel an obligation towards me...To protect me at any cost. We can't set up an ambush right away, it'd be too risky. Especially since you'll be weak as a vampire. What I mean is, you will be stronger than the hunters, but at the same time, since you'll be what we call a new born, you're strength against their weapons won't be that great. It'll take time." Emily stared Nix in the eyes. Her icy blue eyes stared hard into Nix's purple, and she flashed a dangerous smile. "Welcome to the life of the immortal."

As she spoke her last words, she whipped Nix into her arms and kept her face to the ground. She held her arms tight at her sides, and sank her fangs deep into the flesh of her neck. She pumped as much venom as she could into her veins, and stopped once she felt Nix grow little limp. She set her down against the wall, and stared Nix in the eyes yet again. "Gyasi! At my side at once." He obeyed, and crouched with Emily, blocking all possible escape routes for Nix. "The pain will start soon enough..." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:28 pm

Nix looked over at the blonde and she wasn't happy about the look she had on her face, she hated knowing that the monsters had won. She had no choice and even now she seemed like she was begging on her knees for them. Nix looked over at Tristen and then back at the blonde. She seemed to be the one in charge here since both of the guys listened to her without a word. Nix pulled the collar of her shirt down a bit so Emily could get a clear bite. She looked into her blue eyes and let her eject her venom into Nix. Nix soon started to fell different, like it was sapping away her energy inside of her. She soon started to feel weak and had to sit down on the floor of the cabin. She looked up at the vampires who were staring at her as if something were to happen, and it did.
A burning sensation was filling her insides, it started at her neck which she scratched up trying to get the pain to go away. She tried her best to not scream, but a yell finally escaped through her throat. The pain was insane and hard to endure as she started scratching her skin, hoping to peel the pain right off of her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:37 pm

Emily took Nix's hands in hers and looked her soothingly in the eyes. "The pain is inside, you can't scratch it away." She couldn't begin to imagine how this transformation felt, but she had seen it done enough times to know she would never choose to go through it. She closed her eyes and waited for Nix's body to go completely limp. 'This is the first stage...The human's life fleeing, and the vampire's beginning.' Emily looked at Gyasi, who was watching intently. "Never seen this done before, eh brother?" She teased.

Gyasi laughed, but kept close to Emily and Nix. "No, I have not. It's weird..." He trailed off, lost in thought.

Emily finally got what she wanted: Nix fell totally limp. "Nix, I know you can hear me. Don't freak out. This is totally normal. Your human life is ending, and your vampire life beginning. Your body is making the changes necessary to fit your vampire form. Your bones will grow stronger, your muscles will grow and provide you the strength vampires have, your fangs are slowly coming in, your hearing, eyesight, and every other sense is being enhanced, and your skin is growing cold. It will be over in the next day, so for now, let the changes happen as they should." The fearful look in Nix's eyes hurt Emily a bit, but she knew by tomorrow, the next stage will begin. 'The body will be completely changed.' Emily knew Nix would appreciate it in the long run, but for the beginning stages, she will despise, yet be obligated to, Emily.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 4:23 am

Nix listened carefully to Emily and couldn't help but feel sad by this, knowing that her human self was ending. She couldn't believe that she was becoming the very thing she hunts. Nix had only ever heard of a few hunters that became monsters; some let the monster control them while others used its power to their advantage. She only hoped that when she turned it wouldn't consume her completely.

As the pain started to die down a bit, Nix felt a chill covers her body along with a tiredness feeling overcoming her. She started to go limp and slowly drift off to what she assumed was a sleep. Even if Nix had her eyes closed, she could still feel everything thing that was happening. The structures in er body being destroyed or were being rewired to build a better body. After a day later Nix's eyes started to flutter open now, she felt so different now. It was a lot to take in for a new born vampire, but she only tried to concentrate of the vampires in the room. Nix started to slowly sit up now from the floor and looked over at Emily. She flashed her a happy smile, showing her bright white pointy teeth. She then covered her mouth quickly as she took a step back and hit the wall of the house.
"um..umm" Nix was feeling a bit odd and shook her head. For some reason she had this desire to walk towards Emily and obey her. As Nix was walking towards Emily who was on the other side of the cabin she kneed down before her.
"I-I feel so strange and.." Nix held her throat now " Is this the thirst to which vampires suffer?" Nix swallowed hard as she looked up at the blonde vampire.
----------------
"WHos tHe nEw guY?" A strange creature asked as he looked at a body laying on the ground, before he could hear his answer to his question someone sliced the little demon in half
"Silence fool" A dark threatening voice spoke. "Ah we've been waiting centuries for a hunter to come here" The demon examined Sam's body and even looked at the stab wound that could still be seen
"Looks like by one of our hell hounds, but there is only one wound" He grinned at the boy as he held him up with one arm. "Throw him in cell D we will handle him once he wakes up. This one is going to be a special case for our lord to deal with" He laughed as he throw Sam to the ground while a few smaller demons carried him off to his new cell in Hell.

Sam started to move as he woke up and found himself laying on the ground. He pulled himself up and noticed that the floor was rather hot, but it wasn't enough to burn him.
"Where am I?"
He asked as he stood up and looked around at the flames and cells around him. Sam felt a sharp pain fill his insides, he looked down and remembered what had happened to him. "Damn.. it wasn't suppose to be like this!" Out of rage Sam grabbed the bars of the cell trying to pull them away, but it was no use.
"I can't die here, no I wont let it happen!" he shouted in anger
"And so you wont" Sam quickly turned around and saw a rather large looking demon standing on the outside of his cell
"What do you mean? And who are you?" He asked with his eyebrow raised at the strange looking creature
"I've heard you were betrayed by the very people who trained you to kill our kind. Now don't be so rude Sam, as the ambassador of Hell it is my duty to preform any tasks the master so chooses. You see Sam, the devil have a high interest in you. Let's say he saw a glance of the future and liked what he saw, what you become" The demon grinned over at Sam who now was in deep thought with his arms crossed.
"What do you mean "you become?" The demon only replied to Sam with a howling laugh as he unlocked Sam's cell.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 4:46 am

Emily looked down on Nix and smiled. "No need to treat me like a queen, dearest Nix.' She said, and sat down so she was face to face with Nix. "Yes, that is the thirst. Hurts, doesn't it? And no matter how much you swallow, it's still there." She shook her head, and her hair fell over her face. She looked back up, moving her hair behind her shoulders. "You and I shall go hunting soon, but first we need to test your body. I have to make sure you can handle the strength you have acquired, and make sure you can handle everything else." She stood, gently pulling Nix up with her. She looked into Nix's deep crimson eyes, and smiled. "If your eyes stay purple like they were before, they will be rather beautiful mixed with your new vampire looks."

Tristen and Gyasi stared at the two women in awe. "Emily, I've known you were always beautiful, but now, with Nix there with her vampire beauty next to you...It's...indescribable how great the two of you look." Tristen said, with a nod of agreement from Gyasi.

"Yeah, they're beautiful. I wouldn't get too baffled by it. I'm in awe because of how Nix looks." Gyasi looked over Nix, smiling sweetly at her. "You're going to turn some heads if you ever go to Italy."

-------

Emily took Nix out to a clearing in the forest, a perfect spot for her to test her new powers. "Nix, you now have super human strength, speed, and senses. We need to get you accustomed to these sense, so we are going to do a few tests to make sure you are ready to go out and hunt." She stared at the far end of the clearing; it was about the length of two football fields. "First thing we are going to have you master is your speed. I will begin a run, and I need you to catch up with me. I know you can do it, it's just a matter of how well you can at this point. Now, let us begin." As she spoke her last words she dashed into the clearing, waiting for Nix to follow and catch up.

-------

Tristen and Gyasi sat around the house, thinking of things to do. "Man, I hope Emily can train Nix in a timely manner. The faster we can get this ambush going the better." Gyasi said, starting to pace. "I'm so damn tired of hiding out. It's pathetic! I'm a vampire, the strongest creature to have ever walked the planet! And yet here I am, hiding out from hunters because they think all of us are out to kill." His frustration was beginning to set in, and on top of that he was tired of staying in this one spot.

"Calm down, Gyasi. I know it's a bitch, but it's worth it in the end. Emily has promised us a victory in our ambush. If your guys' parents come to help, then victory is assured. I have a few werewolves coming out to help, as well. For now, we need to lay low. I'm not viewing it as hiding anymore. Right now, we are waiting for the right time to strike." Tristen watched Gyasi as he spoke, shaking his head at the thought of Gyasi not listening.

"Okay, you've got a point." Gyasi lied down and stretched his body across the floor. "Mom and Dad will come out. Their little girl was already shot at once, and for them that's a mistake you'll only make once. Plus, they know what it's like to be hunted. They don't want to have us live through that again." He tried to remember what it was like, hiding way back then, but he couldn't. "With the addition of your wolves, our power will be unmatched. Another power we have is the powers of Emily, and our parents. Emily has the ability to control wind, which can come in handy, and Mom and Dad control Fire and Lightning. And then, there is the abilities your wolves can possess. It'll be a damn short battle."
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:43 am

Nix slowly started to stand up now as she looked up at Emily. She held her throat with her hand and looked down sadly. As she was listening to Nix she couldn't help, but look over at the guys who were commenting them on their beauty. She looked down towards the floor, her fingers twiddling from being embarrassed on her looks. Nix glanced over at Gyasi and tried to flash a smile over at him as her finger was then twirling the ends of her pink colored hair "U-um thank you" embarrassed she quickly looked over at Emily, now trying to ignore the guys.

Before long Nix was following Emily out into the forest. All the new smells and sounds were soon filling her insides overwhelming her. Even though Nix wasn't a normal human before and had already higher sense than normal humans it still took her by surprise. Holding her hands over her nose she walked along beside Emily "And I thought being a hunter had good senses" She laughed to herself as she followed behind Emily, going deeper into the forest now. Nix flexed her hand as she listened to Emily speak and nodded in agreement knowing she was already feeling the strength and her enlightenment of her senses increased. "Yeah I feel the difference already, much more efficient then what a hunter would have, but not by much though"
As they made it to a stop she listened to Emily and couldn't help but grin. Even if this was only to test her skills, Nix always loved to chase after and hunt down demons. As seeing she had to keep up after Emily, this wasn't going to be a problem for her.
"Heh, this is going to be easy" She smirked at Emily knowing she was going to enjoy this, but just as Emily finished up she took off without a word.
"Hey!" Nix shouted a little behind Emily now. She furrowed her eyebrow as she started to run after Emily, trying to keep up. It was strange to her though, the way she ran. Before when she was a hunter Nix could feel every step she took, pushing her feet down powerfully, now she felt as if she was light as a feather, running on air. Nix pushed her self harder, hoping to run beside Emily, but she was having a hard time controlling the awkward feeling in her legs.
'I guess since I'm dead theres not much inside of my body' she though as she ran through the forest, dodging trees along the way. That was until she jumped over a fallen branch. Nix cleared jumped the branch, but she must of jumped with such speed it seemed almost as if she were flying in the air. She waited for her feet to hit the ground, but they never did. Nix stopped moving her legs and looked down to see that she was standing about 10 feet in the air
"Ummm Emily! Is this suppose to happen?!" She shouted to the blonde looking confused at how she was able to hover above the ground. Nix took a step forward and turned upside down, but yet her hair was still standing up right in perfect condition. She smiled as she kicked her legs and started to do a few flips in the air
"Yahooooo!" Nix shouted at the top of her lungs enjoying a good time of doing flips. That was until she suddenly fell out of midair and landed on her ass
"Ouch!" She whined as Nix got up and rubbed her ass a bit to let the pain wear off. She walked over towards Emily then to ask her what this was all about.
"So do all vampires have powers like this?" tilting her head to her side Nix waited for an answer, but then her mind started to turn something else much more interesting. A sound could be heard from miles away... a heart beat. Nix walked away from Emily a little, looking in the direction of the sound of the heart beating.

---------------------------------------
Sam looked over at the demon that had unlocked his cell. Keeping his guard up, Sam followed the older looking demon around. "So you master sees me interesting... thats hard to believe" he looked down for a moment and thought about his life. Nothing good or worth wild was ever in it.
Sam stayed in silence for a while as he followed the demon, he didn't seem like one to have much to say, but to Sams surprise he spoke.
"Sam I sure you remember when you were stabbed, it was covered in demon blood which means your becoming a demon. That demon blood will over time consume you. It takes years for that process to happen and as to see the master would like this to happen soon, you just need a little pus-" and before Sam could hear the last of the demon's words he felt himself falling down into a fiery pit of flames. Sam tried to scream at the top of his lungs, but not a sound could be heard. Once he landed in the hot flames he could feel his body burning, catching on fire even. He tried to grab the sides of the rocks with his hands, to climb out of the pit, but it was no use as his strength was soon leaving him.
"You lied to me!" Sam shouted up at the demon who only responded by placing his hands behind his back as he watched Sam's body get consumed by the flames. With an evil grin he watched the pit light up from eating his flesh and bones
"Fear not young Samuel, the flames only consume your human flesh and bone. It rebuilds your body, filling you with demon blood and flesh. As for your soul? You keep your soul young one.... for now anyways"
"Ah I see you have started already" The demon whipped around to the sound of a deep raspy voice. He bowed onto his knees immediately.
"My lord! Its you, I hope it was alright to begin the process. It will take sometime for him to turn completely. As to feeling his weak will... he might not even last through this process master" he watched as she devil shook his head and placed his hand over the pit of flames
"The flames are meant for demons, to let them grow into their full potential. As seeing this young human died by betrayal, he will seek out revenge" The devil grinned as he looked at the flames which suddenly turned blue below. "Things are becoming quite interesting in the human world. I might have to appear there myself sometime.."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 5:10 am

Emily stared in shock when Nix was hovering above the ground. "It can't be possible..." She whispered to herself. 'Could a little bit of my air power have transferred over...? It's never been heard of...But then again, never tested...' She waited for Nix to come over, and looked at her, still in shock. "Nix...There is a possibility that...When I transformed you into a vampire, you gained a particular skill in air, since I have the rare ability to control air and wind." She demonstrated by whipping up powerful winds, which she soon stopped shortly after. "I have mastered hovering myself, which occurs when you release air from your power to counter act with the ground. It is easy to master." She thought real hard about what else she might have given to Nix. 'I have to ask Mom and Dad...' She sighed in frustration. 'The one time I don't have the answers I need!' 'I must answer her question...' 'No, Nix, not all vampires possess extra powers. The only ones that do are my Mother and Father, two of the original vampires, and the very first born from the Originals. My mother controls fire and my father controls smoke. Dracula, the other Original, controlled poison. I, as I just told you, control air. Silloluna, Dracula's daughter, controls shadows. Now, a rare few of the Originals children could control some extra powers like I have. But, it has only happened once, with Gyasi. It's a mystery to us, how he gained the slight power to control earth. There are mysteries of our kind we have yet to solve." She shook her head, her blonde hair falling over her face.

She looked up when Nix moved closer, probably hearing the heart beat she did. Without thinking Emily laughed, then placed her hand over her mouth immediately after. "I'm sorry, Nix. I'm so used to hearing heart beats, they don't startle me anymore. But you...Being fresh, this is a new feeling for you. As you know, every living animal has a heart beat. Being a vampire, you can hear the heart beats of humans and larger animals. With a great deal of hearing training you can train yourself to listen for the heart beats of smaller animals, and with an even greater amount of training, you can train yourself to hear the smallest of animals heart beats. I am still training myself, but I can hear the heart beats of rabbits, foxes, and smaller animals like them. Birds, squirrels, chipmunks, and animals like them...Only my parents have been able to master hearing their heart beats." She realized she was explaining too much to Nix, and looked down for a moment. "I'm sorry, if this is too much to take in at once. One thing you must learn about heart beats, though, is when they get closer, they drive you INSANE. You want the blood that that heart is pumping...You crave it. But! You MUST NOT kill ANY human. That is the only vampire rule. Of course, there are the ones that break that rule, but they do get caught and punished. For your sake, NEVER kill a human unless it is absolutely necessary. And if you do kill one, make it look like an accident, or suicide." She looked in the direction of the heart beat.

"A lion. A perfect animal to demonstrate on." Emily smiled a dangerous smile and turned to Nix. "Watch how trained vampires hunt." As she spoke the last words, she tugged Nix along to where the lion was. She looked at Nix and put a finger over her lips, telling her to be absolutely quiet. "Our key is to be as quiet as possible, as to not have the animal spot us." She whispered in the quietest voice possible. "Stay put." Emily leaped into the nearest tree, making a rustling noise similar to wind. She crept slowly and silently on the strongest branch, crouching like an animal ready to strike. When she was at the perfect angle, she jolted out of the tree and wrapped her body firmly around the lion. Wrestling a minute, she found a promising vein and sank her fangs in, injecting the toxin necessary to kill. Once the body stopped moving, she let go and stood up, wiping the blood off her chin and lips.

Emily lifted the dead carcass up on her shoulder and laid it out in front of Nix. "Before you feed, there is one thing you should know about us vampires. We have to toxins in our body: one meant to stop the heart and kill, and one meant to turn humans into vampires. Mastering transferring between the toxins is extremely easy; you can learn it in about five minutes. Now, with that being said, satisfy your thirst." She sat down on a stump and waited while Nix fed, smiling and remembering her first meal. 'A bison. Quite hard to kill, but boy they are damn good!' She chuckled to herself, and continued to watch Nix.

-------

"So, Nix is lookin pretty damn good now, isn't she?" Gyasi teased, nudging Tristen playfully. "It'd be useless to say no. You couldn't keep your eyes off her!" He laughed, and shook his head.

"Yes, she is extremely beautiful, as she has always been. But it's a shame she's a vampire. There is a strict rule forbidding a vampire and werewolf to date. Doing so results in the execution of both people. And, I'm with Roxanne, and, as cheesy as it sounds, she's got my heart. I love that girl like there's no tomorrow, dude. I'd do absolutely anything for her, even at the cost of my own life." He closed his eyes and imagined himself with Roxanne, smiling a bit.

Gyasi stretched, bored with the conversation. "Love is a tricky emotion. I've only ever been in love once, and damn that was forever ago. But hey bro, if you got that hard of feelings for Roxanne, good for you. My advice, make her one hundred percent yours." Tristen gave him a questioning look, which caused Gyasi to sigh. "Bro, propose to her!"

Tristen looked down and twirled around the ring handed down to him from his great grandfather. "Yeah, dude, trust me, I want to. It's just...I know she's in love with me too, but...She's still so young. I know you don't really understand, no offense, but she needs to get her life together first...She's only twenty, and she's still in college. A marriage isn't somethin she needs right now..."

"You don't have to get married now, dude. Just propose engagement, and get married when your ready."

Tristen sighed, and looked at Gyasi, giving in just to end the conversation. "Alright, alright. When the time is right, I will."
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:52 am

Nix couldn't help but stare at the lion corpse that had been thrown in front of her. Never before had Nix wanted to rip something apart so much in her life. It seemed that everything Emily said to her with in the last few minutes had completely been forgotten with his meal brought up to her. Keeping her eyes on the dead beasts she slowly started to kneel down onto the ground as she wrapped her arm around the lion. Without even thinking about how to even eat the lion she sank her teeth deep into its veins, she rank the lion until there was nothing left to drink. Nix stood up and whipped her mouth off with the side of her arm and looked over at Emily, looking down feeling a bit embarrassed about this now.

"B-before you were saying how its against the rules for vampires to kill humans right?" Nix placed a hand on her chin thinking, trying to clear her mind of how she just drank the blood on a lion for christs sakes! "When I went to school for the hunters.. we were never told about that. Now that I am a demon... I can see more of there side" She tilted her head back and forth thinking for a little bit before saying anymore "At least for vampires anyways" Nix giggled at Emily, showing off her new pure white teeth.

As Nix gave a silent prayer for the lion she looked back over at Emily, filling up with questions to ask her. "Sorry I got distracted... I'm going to have to get this down, but your saying that I might of inherited powers from you? I knew only the higher class of vampires had such powers, we at least knew that much about the vampires" She started to twirl the end of her hair with her finger then "I'm starting to find this rather interesting... Alright so whats next for me to learn now?" She stood up straight ready to listen to Emily. So far, Nix as bale to remember everything that she taught her. It helped Nix a lot thought that she ready knew a great deal about demons to begin with, it helped that she grew up knowing about the demon world.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:31 pm

Emily nodded, and thought carefully on what to say to Nix. "Well, it is a possibility. It has never been tested, however, since none of the vampires with powers have ever turned a human into a vampire. I'm going to have to ask my parents, because I cannot explain it." She sighed, and looked up at the now darkening sky. 'In a few days it's going to be the time of the vampires...When our power is at peak condition. If I can teach Nix everything she needs to know before then...She'll be a great asset in helping us overthrow the demon hunters.'

Emily's eyes changed from an icy blue to a deep midnight blue as the night progressed. She had been walking with Nix for a while and was thinking of what to teach her next. 'That's it!' She stopped, turned to Nix and smiled. "Well, Nix, it's time for you to practice your newly acquired strength. If I remember right, when I first got here and was hunting, I saw an old iron factory from long ago. Iron and steel are great things to test your new strength on, since they're so strong and durable. Let's go." She traveled with Nix until they reached the factory. Emily smiled, and looked around. 'There's so much useful things laying around...' She then turned to Nix, and looked at her with a smile on her face.

"Our strength is unmatchable. We have the power to bend metal, steel, and the stronger vampires can crush diamonds. It's really easy to do. It's like breaking a stick. Although the metal never breaks, it just bends. You can watch, if you want, or just go ahead and try it for yourself." Emily picked up a stronger looking piece of metal and bent it with ease into a perfect ninety degree angle. She tossed it to the side, and watched Nix.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 5:27 pm

*Nix had practice with Emily for a while to try and get her vampire powers down, but it was going to take a while for her to do so. After all she now has eternity to do so. She walked over to Emily and sat down beside her, she looked down at her hands and then over at Emily, deep in thought as she brushed a strand of her dark colored hair out of her face* Heh, I didn't think I would last this long *She looked down thinking of Sam for a moment and wondered if he was even alive still* I.. still don't regret my decision on this. I rather help Sam then be dead... what kind of help would I be then, you know? *Nix stood up and smiled down at Emily as she placed her arms behind her back and stretched as she flashed off her new vampire teeth* I still think that something is wrong with the order... They did there job but I know something wasn't right. Sam was one of us and I know he helped you, but no one knew about it though.. *Nix sighed as she planted her hand into her face, feeling confused* So.. can we go back now? *She tilted her head to the side at Emily wondering what she wanted to do since they finished up practicing her strength*
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 5:46 pm

Emily sat in their house in the hills with Nix, Gyasi and Tristen. The past few months had calmed down with the monster hunters, but she knew that they still had a large group keeping track of them. 'Who knows when they'll stop...If they ever do.' She thought, and looked around the room the four of them were in. Tristen was fast asleep in a corner, and Gyasi was pacing yet again. Her eyes shifted over to Nix, who seemed troubled about something. 'When will it be the time to tell her about Sam and I...She doesn't know and hasn't known...' She closed her eyes for a brief moment and sighed. She stood up and walked over to Nix and put a hand on her shoulder. "Come with me." She whispered as she led the way to her old room upstairs.
Emily looked around the room and smiled for a brief moment. She had lived in this house for years, and the memories all came back, mostly the ones with Sam. She sighed and sat on the edge of her bed, patting the spot next to her for Nix. She took a deep breath in and looked down at her hands. "Nix...There are some things about me that you don't know. Obviously. But...the biggest part of me you don't know about is my...well, was my relationship with Sam." She looked at the young vampire next to her, and saw the shock on her face. "Before all this monster hunter business, Sam and I dated. For a year. Well, things happened in Italy and I had to go back and help . I was gone for a year, and that ended my relationship with him. When I killed that hunter when Sam and I were talking...I knew it was going to be leaked that he was with me. I'm surprised at how long it took, though, since my scent was strongly on him that day." She stopped, knowing that was all she needed to say. "I know you have feelings for Sam...That's why I thought it best to tell you this, just so you could..." She sighed, not really knowing what to say. "I guess I just wanted you to know so you know that you're not the only one who's upset about his death."
"Since we're alone, I figure I could tell you this. Gyasi...Well, he's crushing on you, Nix. And I think, honestly, it would be good for you to give him a chance. I'm not saying that simply because he is my brother. I am saying that because, like you and I, he is a vampire, and the strength you two could have would be amazing. And also because...He can teach you some things that I can't, and it would help you get over Sam. I know it isn't easy, but Nix, it's time to move on...Sam is in the past now, and you need to live in the present." Emily touched Nix's hand lightly and stood. "You can sit in here and think if you want. You know where we'll be." She left Nix alone and headed back to her two brothers.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 6:13 pm

*Nix sat there and couldn't believe what she was listening to from Emily 'So... they really did have a thing.. heh. You should of known better Nix...' Nix watched as Emily left the room and headed down the steps. While Nix looked around and grabbed something to write with. Nix started to write out her letter for Emily as she grabbed a few things and jumped out the window. She needed sometime away for a while and hoped Emily would look over the note and not hunt her down right away* *As Nix walked along through the forest she kept going on what Emily told her* Uggg I can't believe this! I wanted to be the one to save Sam.. *Nix lowered her head down as she kicked a rock and watched it fly through the forest with her strength and sighed to herself* Maybe I should of let myself get killed instead * She sat down under a tree with her legs tucked in and her arms wrapped around them with her head buried into them* I don't care.. I only wanted to save him... *Nix wasn't even interested in Gyasi, she didn't even know him yet, let alone wasn't sure how to even control this whole vampire thing yet* Why did she decide that for me! *Nix stood up angry now, fire in her eyes as she gripped her hand into a ball* I got it! I know who to ask! *Nix started to run off now away from the forest and away, farther out from the city into the middle of a clearing with nothing but the stars under her now* I hope this works... it might not since well I'm... a demon now *Nix grabbed her necklace and whispered into it and asked the angel of death to appear before her. If he appeared then Nix wold be able to find out where Sam's soul had gone* Please... angel of death I summon thee ...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 6:29 pm

Emily wandered around the house when Gyasi went out to hunt. She spotted a letter on an end table in the hallway. She read it and sighed. 'Nix...Sometimes I wonder about you...' She decided she would let her have her time alone. 'We all need some time alone...' She went back to her room and walked out to the balcony. The spring breeze was gentle and the fragrant smells of the fresh flowers and herbs filled her nose. For once she was totally calm. Her mind wandered, when suddenly she heard footsteps behind her. She whipped around and gasped. 'They came early...' Emily smiled a huge smile and rushed forward.

"Mom! Dad! You're here!" She wrapped her arms around the both of them, hugging them tightly. "I hadn't expected you to come this early!" She was nearly shouting. Her parents laughed and patted Emily on the top of her head. For once in a long while, Emily felt complete.

"Well, young one, we had to come surgery what was going on." Emily's mothers voice was as soft as silk when she spoke. "Where has Gyasi gone off to? We can tell he's been here. Oh well. The boy will come around eventually." Her mother shook her head. "Tell us, there is a strange scent in the air. Has a new vampire been created?"

Emily bit her lip. She took a step back and looked at her parents. "Well, yes...I had to change a human into a vampire. I really had no choice..." She looked at the floor and sighed. "She'll be back soon enough, and you can meet her." Emily looked back up at her parents. "And there is something I want to ask you...Is it normal for a created vampire to gain some power from the one who changed them? Because the girl I changed...She can levitate, and I think it might come from my wind and air ability...Can it be possible that I gave her that power?"

Her father, Lucian, nodded. "It has happened only two other times. It is the rarest of occasions, but possible, as you have noticed. No need to worry. We can't explain why it happens, it just does." He looked down at Emily and smiled. "We have much catching up to do, child."
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:06 pm

*Nix covered her eyes as a bright light appeared. It soon faded into a deep dark purple color as a figure ape pared. She lowered her arms down and could make out the dark hooded figure before her. He held up a staff in his one hand while the other laid heavily down at his side. He was fairly tall and there was an aura about him that sent a chill down Nix's side. Before she spoke Nix soon noticed a little ghost behind the reaper, to her surprise when he removed his hood he had a handsome face. The reaper's hair was a dark jet black color and his eyes were pure gold*
H-hello there reaper.. I-Iv'e come to ask you something, please help me *Nix watched as the young girl held onto the back of the reaper's cloak. He seemed rather annoyed as he rolled his eyes and then brought his attention back to her*

I am Azrael,angel of death of this era. You summoned thee. Speak for your reasons or I shall take out your soul *Nix looked up at him in fear, but the little ghost girl made him less of a threat. As Nix trembled in fear to her surprise the little girl spoke*

I-its alright.. hes very nice really. Hes helping to put my soul at rest *She smiled as she waved her hand at Nix who now seemed relaxed*
Angel of death sir... I wanted to know what happened to my friend Sam. He disappeared some how

*The angel looked at her in surprise for a moment and then shook his head sadly*
I have taken his soul by force... but I cannot say anymore under my oath

An oath? With who? *Azrael didn't speak to her but a small smile appeared as the little girl spoke*
I-I saw everything.. I felt so bad for him... He was stabbed by a demon's horn and then throw in this scary pit... The man that did it was very... it was odd he wore all white sort of like a priest guy *Nix's eyes widen in horror as the girl gave her more of a description along with his followers that were with him*
No... t-this can't be.. The head of the order?! *Nix fell back on her bum, feeling more shocked and upset than ever before*
I had made oath with the devil... I sworn not to speak or else my soul shall be destroyed, but my friend did not take oath *He looked back at the little ghost girl who smiled back and then frowned when she looked at Nix. Azrael shook his head*
Something evil is upon us here , not even I know what is to happen...I must go, but I hoped I fulfilled what your desired *With a cloud of dark smoke he vanished along with the little ghost girl*
*Nix sat there for a long time in a daze, she looked up into the sky and before long she had gotten up* What ever happened to Sam... its not going to end well... Why would they throw Sam into hell... How can we save him *With a heavy sigh Nix knew she had to go back* I better head back and tell Emily about Sam... I hope we can save him
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 8:23 pm

Emily sat in the living room, accompanied by her parents, Gyasi, and Tristen. Emily told her parents the story of her life after they sent her to America, and how she had fared. Everything seemed so easy, telling them everything and not having to worry about anything. 'Well, except the fact that I dated a human...They'd never approve of that.' Emily kept a smile on her face, a genuine one and didn't even feel guilty about keeping out a major part of her. 'They don't need to know.' She looked over at Tristen, who was struggling with his composure. 'Poor Tristen...Seeing into their pasts...I can't imagine what's going through his head right now.' She repressed a sigh, and went on chatting.

"Emily, in the time we've been around, even though it's only been a short while, we have not yet seen this young vampire, Nix. When shall she return from her walk?" Lucian, Emily's father, spoke so gently, Emily couldn't help but feel like a young child when he spoke. Even Gyasi, she realized, felt the same.

"Oh, she'll come around soon enough. I had...a talk with her before she left. I'm sure she's just thinking things over." Her voice sounded different to her somehow, even though it still sounded like a light breeze on a calm summer day. She thought back to a few hours ago, and the talk she had with Nix. 'Of course she won't consider Gyasi...I wasn't expecting her to. I just threw the thought out there. But Sam...She needs to stop thinking about him so much...I know it hurts her, but she needs to move on. I don't know what to-' Her thoughts were interrupted when Tristen stood.

"Forgive me, Lucian and Ophelia. I have to go walk and clear my head." Tristens mental pain came through in his voice. Of course, Emily's parents knew about his power to see into people's past. They understood that he needed a bit, so they simply smiled and nodded to him as he said thank you and departed from the house.

Emily sat with Gyasi and her parents and realized this moment had never been realized before; she had never been alone with her family, her REAL family. She couldn't help but smile in happiness over this fact. But that was quickly stopped when Nix's scent filled her nose. 'Shes finally returned!' She thought, and was mildly annoyed. 'I just want some more time with my family alone...Oh well.' She sat patiently as she waited for Nix to come in. She wasn't that far away; Emily could hear her perfectly. Any second now she'd be walking through the door.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 5:15 am

*Nix ran through the door and about knocked it over from rushing so fast. She looked surprised to see the unknown couple in the room, but that didn't matter to Nix at the moment. She quickly turned her attention to Emily* Emily! I-I have some bad news... about Sam I .. I oh god everything is so messed up
*Nix fell to the ground with a look of betray on her face, she shook her head as she tried to hold it tightly with her hands*
I-I asked the angel of death for help.. but the order... I can't help but feel it isn't what its suppose to be. I'm still trying to figure it out, but they killed him Emily! *She stood back up angry now, rage filling her red colored eyes* They threw him into hell Emily... Sam's soul is gone
*Nix hadn't even realize how angry she was and had destroyed the table her hand had pounded against, leaving nothing but small pieces of wood. Nix frowned at this and tried to control her hotheadedness* From what I heard from the angel of death, he spoke of some kind of connection between the order I was in and the devil.. We have to find out more, maybe we can save his soul
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 1:44 am

Emily shook her head as Nix spoke to her about Sam. She glanced at her parents, who had a look of confusion on their faces. Emily sighed and stood up, placing one hand lightly on Nix'a shoulder. She looked at her parents and sighed again. "Mom...Dad...I'll be back in a little. Nix and I need to talk, and I'll explain everything to you when I get back. I promise." Her parents nodded, smiling. "Of course Emily. Nix, we shall have proper introductions when the time comes. We'll see you in a while." Ophelia smiled at Nix as she spoke, and turned to Lucian and Gyasi when she finished.

Emily gently picked Nix up and walked with her out in the back of the house, walking deeper into the hills. "Nix...There's...There's no hope for Sam. If the Devil has his soul...then well, that's that. I know that isn't what you want, but the Devil owns him. Basically." She sighed, the breeze blowing their hair behind them like a movie scene. "Nix, I'm sure you know this, or you may not, but you no longer have a soul either. I've never had one. Neither has Gyasi, or my parents. We can't get them back, well, you can't. Once the soul leaves the body, it's all over. And if Sam is in hell...Then he is in the command of the Devil. The only hope for him to break free from the Devil is to become a fallen angel. And that isn't quite easy...But...That's all we can hope for." Emily stopped walking and looked at Nix. "If your order has some deal with the devil...Then that's their issue. You're not part of them anymore. You just-" Emily stopped talking, a new thought forming in her mind. 'Could...Could that work...?'

Emily smiled as she looked at Nix. "I just remembered one small thing: The Devil fears my mother and father. Perhaps we can use that to our advantage...How, I'm not sure. We could try to get him to give Sam his soul back, and send him to the earth as a fallen angel. It's a long shot, but it just might work. Everything I said just a minute ago...Well, if my plan doesn't work then that's what we're stuck with. It'll take some serious convincing but...Maybe we can pull it off." Emily knew she was hoping for the worst, but there was something deep inside her that told her this will work. 'And Nix can be happy.' She smiled, her thoughts becoming a little clouded.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 2:16 am

*Nix smiled over at Emily happily to hear her say such things* Really?! That's great Emily Thank you *She giggled with glee as she hugged Emily tightly, trying her best not to squeeze her too hard with her new found strength. She backed away from a moment and looked down embarrassed for the sudden hug* S-sorry about that.. so can I meet your parents now? What are they like?

*Meanwhile somewhere in hell*
Yes... it would seem our plan is almost complete *The man with the deep voice laughed as he looked upon the new demon he had created* Master... the world shall be yours... everyone shall fear thee *He looked up at his lord with praise to see his approval of the demon he had created*
It better work my servant or else your soul shall be destroyed forever *With that the lord had left, leaving the servant alone with the newly made demon*
You hear that my boy... you better not fail us. Now let me explain your purpose in more detail..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunited and Advanced   Reunited and Advanced - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunited and Advanced
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misty Roses :: The City-
Jump to: