Misty Roses
Misty Roses
Misty Roses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Roses

A dark fantasy supernatural role play site. All are welcome. Characters can be posted as well

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Deep End of Fear

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

The Deep End of Fear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:13 pm

Emily laughed. "You're welcome for not doing that."

Her breath caught when he asked about her previous life. 'Italy...' She wondered how much she should tell him, if anything at all. "Well...I was born to one of the three Originals. The three Original vampires, the most famous being Dracula, are the most powerful beings on the Earth. Well, that were on the Earth, I guess you could say. Every single one was killed, in hopes to not reproduce, since Vampires are immortal and destructive creatures. Well, back then they were." She closed her eyes. "My mother and father were the other two Originals. They reproduced numerous times, creating a total of 16 offspring. A lot. I was the first born. Being the first born from the Originals, I was gifted with the most power, most intelligence, and pretty much everything the Originals had. My brothers and sisters were much weaker, and a total of seven were killed when the Originals were hunted. It was my mothers fault, though. She knew what was happening, and she fed her kids to the fire. I was protected, though, and shipped off to America so I wouldn't get killed. My father and mother hid for centuries, long enough so that the people would forget about Vampires." She paused, and waited a few moments before continuing.

"They came out of hiding long after I had been in America. Once I heard they were out of hiding, I went and I lived with them for sometime before coming back to America." She stopped her story here.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:37 pm

Sam stood there and listened to Emily for a while. He hadn't even thought about Emily being born from a family of vampires! He hadn't expected Emily's story to be like that at all.
"Wow.... so your a real real vampire then?" He didn't mean for it to be a question but he went with it though. He took a step closer and ran his fingers through his hair a few times.
"I guess I'm thankful your a nice vampire... speaking of are all vampire's like you? Or are there different kinds as well. Like how you have powers any others besides the Originals?" All of these questions were making Sam's head hurt now. He never asked this much about stuff in the classroom nor in the real world either.

Sam reached over a bit and brushed some of the hair out of Emily's face. Just as he was about to lean in for a kiss, his cellphone went off. He cursed under his breath as he reached for his cellphone and opened it.
"Hello?" he asked as he then sighed and pulled the phone away from his ear. He shook his head a bit as he heard the voice of his best friend shouting on the other side of the line.  He glanced over at Emily and smirked as he pointed to his phone.
"Sorry my best friend is on the line, I haven't messaged him in a while so he got worried" He placed the phone back on his ear and started to speak to Danny to calm him down a bit.
"Look Danny I'm fine alright? Nothing is wrong. I'll... be around and see you... no" Sam groaned at Danny as he listened "Fine fine fine, whatever... see you" He turned off the cellphone and then looked over at Emily. "Well.. looks like he wants to make sure I'm alright "he ran this fingers through his hair again and smiled.
"If you want you can meet him... he's a bit of a geek though" He shrugs at Emily as he lets his hands rest at his sides.
Back to top Go down
https://mistyroses.rpg-board.net
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:27 am

Emily took in all Sams questions. "Yes, I am a real vampire. I didn't have to go through that change that humans and half bloods do." She knew he would ask about half bloods, so she stopped to explain. "A half blood is a person born a human and vampire. At a point in their life they can turn either fully human or vampire. It all depends on the person, and which part of them is stronger." She smiled. "No, not all vampires are like me. If all were like me, there would be no need for my mother and father to kill them off. And as far as powers go...No one has more power than the Originals. They are and forever will be the strongest." She stopped, hoping she answered all his questions.

"Sure, I'll meet your friend. Hell, it might be a nice experience. I just hope he doesn't catch on that I'm immortal, because we still try hiding our existence." She laughed a bit. "Shall we go?"
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:19 am

Sam nodded satisfied that Emily had answered all of his questions now. "Alright.. I think I'm getting more of an understanding about vampires now" He gave her a small smile as he looked at Emily and took her beauty in "Must be nice to be one of the most attractive people on Earth" Sam was saying as he shook his head from being in a daze. A small blush formed on his face "Sorry about that" Sam was saying as he rubbed he back of his neck with his hand.
"Any who I'll show you the way to Danny's house and I hope not" He sighed for a moment "He may seem like a regular geek, but Danny is smart...and a bit younger too" he laughed for a moment thinking about his friend. "He likes to invent things though. We use to use them when we wanted to play pranks or have a good steal that night"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:29 am

Emily laughed when Sam said they were the most beautiful people on Earth. "You only see the sweet gentle human side right now. We're savages, and are not as beautiful when we are sinking our fangs for a good meal, getting covered in blood." She teased him, hoping he could at least understand that she was joking.

"Ugh. Inventions." She rolled her eyes. "Well show me the way! But I'm gonna change." She said as she stood up and stripped in front of Sam. She put on a skin tight dress that went to about her mid thighs, and was totally strapless. She slipped a pair of heels on and smiled. "Ready!"
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:35 am

Sam smirked at her when she said that vampires were beats. In a way humans could be too though.
He smiled over at Emily and nodded, but his face started to turn red when she was changing right in front of him. He didn't say anything about it, but he wasn't going to stare at her too long so he looked around. "Yeah... Danny is the smart one in my friend group..We've been friends since we were little" Sam was saying as he turned around when Emily said 'ready'.
"Alright lets go then" he told Emily as he started to explain where his friend lived. Danny didn't live too far from where he actually lived at, so it wouldn't be too hard o find.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:53 am

"I've never been too fond of geeks. They always act too smart and I'm jus like 'shut up!' Ya know?!" She said, walking out with Sam. "Plus they act like they know everything about vampires. And that never makes me happy." She growled a bit, but calmed herself the same moment. "So did he ever contribute to your thefts and all that? Other than making inventions. I guess I'm asking if ever stole anything with you guys or pulled pranks with you."
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:09 am

Sam smirked at Emily and shook his head a bit "Trust me I'm not either. and half the time I don't know what they are even talking about. But Danny is nice about it though. Sure he says a few random facts, but nothing too annoying. He knows I'm not the smartest so he tends not to show off too much" Sam smiled and closed his eyes for a minute, thinking about the good old times.
"You know.. he saved my life a few times... I was getting shot at by the cops when he broke into some manor. Danny kicked the back of my legs so I would fall and miss the bullets.... He's not too active when it comes to combat stuff, but he can be more of a support than anyone. He knows how to use a gun... the basic kind of stuff. But he usually uses bombs with... surprises" Sam smirks thinking about that.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:16 am

Emily nodded. "Being a vampire I question why you guys use guns and bombs and shit like that. Then I remember that you guys aren't immortal and can get hurt." She shrugged. "But I am glad he saved your life." She winked playfully at him. "I could always teach him combative stuff...But he might not like my methods." She laughed. 'He sure wouldn't.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Deep End of Fear
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misty Roses :: The Pond-
Jump to: