Misty Roses
Misty Roses
Misty Roses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Roses

A dark fantasy supernatural role play site. All are welcome. Characters can be posted as well

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Deep End of Fear

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

The Deep End of Fear Empty
PostSubject: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 2:44 am

The breeze blew gently around the pond, caressing Emily's skin like a hug of a young child. The pleasentness of the breeze startled Emily, as it wasn't too cold nor too hot, but the perfect temperature. 'Odd...' She thought, but shrugged it off. 'Just enjoy your time relaxing in the moonlight. The time is yours.' She thought with a devilish smile forming on her soft features.

The sand was a soothing warm, keeping Emily just warm enough for her liking. She sat in a bikini top and a pair of booty shorts, her legs outstretched in front of her. The water trickled over her toes, a soft, soothing motion that put Emily nearly to sleep, that is, if she could sleep. Her eyes focused on the waters edge, giggling as it caressed her toes ever so gently.

Her skin danced in the moonlight, but nothing like those fake Twilight vampires. Her pale skin, turned a light blue by the light, caught the attention of a few passers walking along their way. 'Stare all you want, it's staying the same.' She thought, irritated. The mere thought of people rejecting vampires revolted and disgusted her. 'Why think of us as mere fantasy creatures when we can obliderate you in a heartbeat?' She thought. 'Enough. Enjoy your night...' She thought, smiling as the disturbing thoughts fled from her mind.

An unfamiliar scent filled her nose, and she shot up instantly. Her crimson eyes scanned the area, searching for the newcomer onto her land. 'Can't see them...' She thought, which was odd. 'Are they hiding?' A question that pondered in her mind for a while. She stayed in a position where she was ready for attack, just in case. 'Be careful...' She thought, more for the other person than for herself.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:03 am

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!" Sam heard just before his old man slugged him in the kisser for coming home late again. He wiped the blood coming from his mouth and didn't say a word to his father. He looked down at the old wooden floor. This house used to looked better and well taken care of.... well that went down hill. Sam heard his drunken father yell and scream at him. Saying every foul disgusting word there was to say about him. After his father was finished with his yelling, he saw him slowly walk into his room and shut the door. Sam waited a few minutes to pass to make sure his father was really asleep before he could go sneaking off to get away for a while.

Sam ran a hand through his ruffled black hair when he started to hear his father snore. He smiled a bit as he walked out the back door quietly and headed down the street. Tonight wasn't a meeting night for the gang and Danny and Krystal were busy studying for exams that were coming up. "lets see... where else should I go to blow off some stream?" he thought for a moment as he walked down the quietly lit up street. He stuck his hands in his black skinny jean pockets and then got an idea. "Hmm the pond should work nicely... I can get some fresh air without many people around" Sam smiled a bit more but then he felt his lip bleed again when he did. "Shit and just when the blood started to clot" he sighed as he ran his long skinny fingers through his think deep black hair.

Before long Sam started to walk on the grassy trail that was leading up to the pond. With his dark colored t-shirt and black pants, no one could really see him in the shadows of the trees. He could soon see water not far up ahead now as he wiped his mouth one last time before the blood finally stopped. "Finally some time alone..." he said as he walked closer to the pond.
Back to top Go down
https://mistyroses.rpg-board.net
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:13 am

The sweet smell of blood filled the air as the boy emerged from the tree's. She quickly ran and hid behind one for herself, making sure not too make a lot of noise. 'Holy shit...Talk about a cutie.' She thought, watching the boy take a seat in the sand. 'Wait for the proper moment...' She thought, making sure he was well settled in before making an appearance.

She waited for a long ten minutes, watching her surroundings carefully. 'No one to disturb...Good.' She thought as she waked ever so slowly toward the mysterious boy. 'Take it slow, don't make a lot of noise.' She thought, thn forced back a giggle as she realized the dirt here didn't make any noise when walked on. 'Perfect!' She thought. The scent of blood grew stronger as she neared him, and she fought to control herself. Her crimson eyes grew darker, and her fangs started to slowly make an appearance in her mouth. 'Dammit!' She thought.

She took a seat next to the boy, but not too close. "Uhm...Hello." She said, smiling friendly at him. "Would you like some company? The pond isn't a very safe place to be at this time of night." She said, hoping he'd buy the lie. 'Although the most dangerous being is sitting next to you...' She shook her head ever so slightly, hoping the poor boy wouldn't notice.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:29 am

The pond was in plain view as Sam walked over with his hands tucked away in his front pants pockets. Once in the clearing he scanned the area and saw that he was alone at the pond. Kicking his black converse off he soon took a seat in the sand that was near the edge of the pond. "Damn...." He let out a deep breath as he rested his hands on his knees as Sam looked across the moon lit pond. His thoughts distracted him as he thought about his father... and most of all his mother. "mom..." he said quietly to himself as he leaned his head down onto his knees and grew frustrated at himself for his screw up in life. Sam felt his body flinch a bit knowing that someone was here. Before he could lift his head up he heard a young girl speak.

Sam literally jump up about five feet into the air when this girl appeared out of nowhere. "Who the hell do you think you are?!" he shouted and held his .44 out on pure instinct. When working in the late night city... you pick up a few things. Its dangerous out there in the city at night, one single screw up and your dead.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:42 am

Emily giggled as he pulled his gun on her. She playfully traced the rim of tha brrel with the tip of her index finger. "Oh, dear child, how you wish this could harm me..." She said, her long black hair swaying in the breeze. She quickly snatched the gun from him and held it in her hands. "Such a nice gun, too. But such a waste on someone like me." She said, speaking more to herself than him.

"Oh, who am I? Well, my name is Emily, and I am the only descent of the richest pure-blood vampire family in Italy." She said, flashing him her crimson eyes. She tossed him his gun back. "Silly child, so quick to judge. You assume I am a little girl but I have many years on you. I have seen things in my life that would corrupt you, and I smiled and laughed during the events." She said, standing up. He was taller than she, but she still tried to get up to his height. "Who might you be?" She asked, inching closer to him.

"Oh, and no need to fear me. I'm not going to harm you, young one. No no. I am more interested in...Well, stronger, less vulnerable opponents." She said, sitting back on the dirt a few feet from him.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:08 am

Sam watched the girl as she carelessly trace the rim of the gun. His eyes never left her as he stared right at her. He knew right away that something was off, all his senses were telling him to get out of there. 'Damn she's a sexy one... but dangerous...' Sam thought to himself as he lowered his gun, seeing that it had no effect on her anyways. "Who the hell are you?" he asked her as he pointed his pistol at the ground now.

Now Sam was one who was not scared easily. He deals with shit from his father, bullies, and even gangs all the time, he sticks up for his friends and for himself. But as he slowly listened to the girl, he could slowly feel the color draining right out of his face. "A...A vampire?!" he said a bit surprised. Quickly he pulled himself together and gave a small laugh and shook his head. 'So like in the old movies....vampires huh?' he thought as he shook his head and looked at Emily. He couldn't believe what she was saying really, but laughing it off a little helped him recover. 'This girl is telling one hell of a lie or....No...' Sam thought as he put his gun on safety and placed it in his back pocket. 'The way she touched the gun..... and what motive would she have to say such things..' Sam wasn't intelligent like his best friend Danny, but he had street smarts and that's all he needed to survive.

Sam sighed as he ran a hand through his black hair and kept his arms crossed. He stood up tall in front of Emily. "The names Sam Manson" he told her as he kept his arms crossed and looked down at her. He couldn't help but snicker a little when he saw Emily stand up straight, trying to be taller than him. He reached his arm out and placed a hand on top of her head and ruffled her hair a bit as he smiled. "You don't scare me. Kill me if you want I don't really care" he told her straight out. His dark brown eyes stared at her without fear in them, showing he wasn't lying one bit about his words. Of course his best friends would miss him... but he wouldn't have to deal with the everyday hell at home and on the streets.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:21 am

Emily giggled as he ruffled her hair. "Yes, like the old school vampires. I know you don't believe me. Pity." She said, leaping up on his back, holding him securely. She let her fangs rest on his neck, giggling as she did so. "Now now, dear Sam. I'm not going to bite." She said as she leapt off his back. "I'm not here to harm you." She said. "You shouldn't have to fear me." She teased.

"Kill you?! Now why would I kill a hunk like you?" She said, and giggled. "If you wish for death, I'll leave and you'll be a goner in no time." She said, her voice stern and serious. "Why'd you come to a dangerous place like this all alone?" She asked, tracing the muscles of his forearms with her fingertips. She felt his body go to chills and she dropped her fingers.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:36 am

Sam smirked at Emily when he heard her giggle. 'She's actually really cute too' He thought as his mind wondered a bit, but he soon came back when he felt.... teeth on his neck? He dark brown eyes glanced down and saw... fangs?! 'So.... she really is a vampire' He thought as his head looked up at her as she held onto him now. Once Emily leaped off his back, Sam turned around to look at her and shoved his hands in his pockets. He whistled at her. "Damn you weren't kidding me, how sharp are those suckers?" he smirked a bit as he looked around the clearing a bit, noticing the moon was full tonight. His attention soon went back to Emily when she spoke.

"So I'm a hunk huh?" Sam lifted his arm and pulled back his sleeve to revive a surprisingly big muscle despite his thin limbs. He placed his hand back into his pocket as his dark sleeve fell back down his arm. "A death wish? Whats being here any different? My way of living is an everyday death wish" he told Emily he looked at her "Sometimes dying seems better than living in hell everyday" he smirked as he looked at Emily "Is being a vampire like living hell everyday?" he asked her out of curiosity
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:49 am

Emily laughed when he mentioned her fangs. "Sharp enough." She said with a wink. She couldn't believe that for the first time someone didn't believe she was a vampire. 'Pity that it took me revealing my fangs for him to believe me.' She thought, then shrugged it away. The size of the boy was something she didn't think when she leapt up on him. 'That hurt a bit!!' She thought.

"Yes, you are a hunk. And I bet your just as impressive in other places too." She said, winking at him. "This place is home to the most dangerous of creatures. All of which would be happy to slaughter you." She said. "And might I ask why your way of living is an everyday death wish?" She asked, eyeing him carefully. "Being a vampire is...A hell in its own way, depending on how you live. I love my life, so I don't view it as a living hell." She told him. "The only thing that sucks is the constant blood thirst!" She said, groaning.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 3:48 am

Sam smirked a bit when Emily mentioned her fangs and winked at him. "Haha you really are something. I couldn't ever imagine a vampire acting like this. I guess Hollywood does screw things up" he snickered now as he smiled at Emily, looking at her features. 'Damn I can't stop staring.." his thoughts broke again when she joked around with him. He took his hands out of his pockets and placed them on his legs as he laughed at her and gave her a look. "Oh I certainly am" he said in a seductive voice as he winked back at her. Although Sam's laughter stopped and his serious face came back. His hands were shoved back into his pockets as he flipped his hair, so it was out of his face.

"Only one place I find comforting the most is when I'm with my friends or alone. Other than that My father beats me when I'm home, always finding an excuse for hitting me. I know the reason though.." Sam shakes his head and take his right hand out and runs it through his dark thick hair a few times. " If I'm not home I'm in the city fighting in a gun war with my brothers against our enemies. Sadly being with them feels more like a home then my actual one" he was saying as he placed his hand back in his pant's pocket. "I don't do drugs or smoke, its not my kind of thing" he shrugged at Emily nonchalantly. "All I really care about are my two best friends. As long as they are safe I don't give a damn about myself or the rest of the world. Hell they are probability better off without me anyways" he said as he closed his eyes fora moment and thought. 'If I wasn't alive...she would of lived... I'm not needed in this forsaken world... but yet I'm still alive...why?' he thought to himself as he opened his eyes and looked at Emily.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:28 am

Emily laughed at his Hollywood comment. "Yes, Hollywood does fuck up our image quite a bit. You have no idea how bad it pisses us off!" She said with a sigh. "But alas, we cannot reveal ourselves to the world. One thing Twilight did get right." She said, frowning. But the frown faded when he got all seductive with her. She got right up close to him, put one hand on his chest and the other around his waist and looked up at him. "Well, we might just have to find out later." She said, making her voice way more seductive. "It might help release any stress or tension you have." She whispered when she put her ice cold lips up to his neck.

She stayed right by him when he talked about his father and friends. She frowned, sorry for him. "If you ever have any problems with your dad...Just call me. I can easily put some fear into him that will make him stop." She said. "And you do know there are many other ways to deal with pain than being in a gang, right..? That is just as bad as doing drugs or alcohol. But, then again, I am used to Mafia's, which are soo much worse than the so called gangs you guys have in America." She said, shivering at what she has seen in the past.

"Who's this girl that you speak of?" She asked, tilting her head in confusion. "Was she your lover? Sister? Mother? Best friend?" She asked. "You don't have to answer, I'm just curious. I can try and help...I mean hell, I've been through and seen more than you have so it wouldn't be a bother to help." She offered, smiling up at him.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:54 am

Sam couldn't help but smirk a little at Emily when she agreed with his comment about Hollywood, but was slightly confused about this 'Twilight' she spoke of. "Umm the sunset?" he asked Emily as he scratched his head a bit as he looked at her with confusion written on his face when Emily mentioned this. But soon enough all Sam's thoughts were quickly pushed aside when Emily wrapped her arms around him. He blushed for a moment and got all embarrassed. Sam's smile grew though as she held onto him, his thoughts going crazy right now when a hot girl was holding him, but Sam's played his cool. He smirked at Emily and gave her a wink. "If you think it can help then sure" he smiled but then as he listened to Emily he nodded his head.

"You don't have to do that for me. I'm used to it and... I know being in a gang is bad. But I can't do anything about it now" he was saying as he took his hand and he ran it though his dark hair. He tossed his head a bit to fix his hair and then placed his hand back in his pocket."But.. it was kind of you though for the offer..." he told Emily.

Sam couldn't help but feel... depressed. Like a dark rainy cloud started to pour over his head. "I don't like to show this side of me.... I feel so powerless and weak... but as I can see I already am if I'm here with a vampire" he gave Emily a half-hearted laugh, anything to keep himself from showing though. "and the 'her' I spoke of.. is my mother... she was killed.." this was all Sam could really speak about, he kept silent and didnt wish to speak to Emily about anymore. Even though he barely know the hot babe in front of him, for some reason he thought that this might be his last and had decided to open up a bit to someone.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:21 am

Emily giggled and forcefully pulled Sam's lips to hers. She held his neck securely, kissing him with intense passion. She let go after a few minutes, and laid her head on his chest. "Ohh yeah, this is definitely gonna work." She giggled, knowing she had him hooked at this point. "Sorry for coming on to strong." She whispered, hugging him gently. "Shall we go back to my place?" She offered, not taking her head off his chest.

"Oh, no problem. Just know that if you ever need anyone, I'm here for you." She said, smiling up at him. "And maybe...You should quit your gang and go for something that is better to relieve your pain or stress. I can think of a few ways." She said with a wink.

Emily grew silent when he talked about his mother. She decided not to dwell on the topic, as she could feel the sorrow growing over him. She made some strong gusts of wind blow, so she had a reason to huddle closer to him. "Oh brr, sudden wind." She said, fake shivering so he'd hold her. 'Buy it...' She thought.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:23 pm

Sam didn't expect Emily to be so strong when she suddenly pulled him down so they were at an even height as he kissed her. A light blush drew across Sam's face but his lips moved against hers as he kissed her back. It didn't last long as they broke and Sam stood back up. He felt her soft arms wrap around him as she pulled him in close. Sam gently ran his fingers through her hair as he stood there. He closed his eyes and let out a deep breathe. "I would love to quit, I only joined when I was despite for escape and thought that would be the life fr me.... but I was wrong, dead wrong" Sam slowly opened his hazel nut colored eyes and looked at Emily.
" I can't leave unless I die" he told her simply with no emotions showing he was scared of his fate.
"But something to help cope with my stress would be great" he smirked at Emily as he leaned down and traced a hand to her shoulder as he kissed the top of her head.

Sam noticed her shivering and knew better that vampires probably couldn't feel the cold. But he brushed it off as his arms wrapped around Emily. "Your cold huh? Maybe I should onto you till I warm you up" he spoke in a low seductive voice as his arms slowly traced across Emily's body till he was holding onto her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:27 pm

Emily giggled as he ran his fingers through her hair. She sighed when he said he'd get killed if he left his gang. "Well, hang out with me all the time and I can guarentee you'll be safe." She told him. "I'd never let you get hurt." She whispered, her hair blowing in her face. She gently brushed it away, holding her hands on his chest. She looked up at him and smiled, kissing under his chin. "Lets go somewhere warm." She said, taking his hand. She led him through the forest, keeping him close to make sure he didn't get hurt.

"Well, erm, we can't get cold..." She said, being truthful. "I just wanted a reason for you to hold me." She admitted sheepishly. "But it worked, even though you knew it was a lie." She giggled. "And why are you still up and out? Most humans are home and asleep right now." She said, her voicing growing cold and harsh as she talked about the humans.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:46 pm

Sam watched Emily push her hair out of her face, he smiled at her and could only think of how beautiful she was, even for a vampire. He laughed a bit at Emily "Haha, its alright I don't need to be protected, I promise I can handle my own" Sam was telling her as he shook his head a little. He smirked at Emily as she took his hand and started to walk onward. Sam followed suit as he held onto Emily's hand a little tighter.

"You ticked me huh?" a grin grew on his face as he walked with Emily. "I figured as much but at least I got you with me now" Sam was saying as he looked down at Emily and then shrugged.
"Who knows maybe I'm different from other humans......" he paused and let his free hand brush across the branches from the trees till he snapped a branch off as they walked by. "But really.. I don't need a whole lot of sleep. I'm used to going out at night a lot. Between getting out of the house when my father pisses me off or to go out and hang with a few of my friends for a little adventure" Sam stopped speaking for a moment as he remembered all the things he did with his friends and still does. He looked over at Emily now and smiled at her. Even though he just met her, he kind of liked her. Sure she was hella hot, but he could feel that she was something more to him than just your average hook up. "So where you wanna go? My place wouldn't be the best really.." he was saying as he ran a hand through his dark brown hair.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:14 am

Emily stopped walking and whipped around, so she was facing Sam. He crashed into her, but she didn't budge. "I'm not really giving you the protection offer. It's more...I'm protecting you, no matter what." She said, her voice stern and her face expressionless. He'd be a fool to try and prevent her from protecting him.

Emily giggled when he said he had her now. "No, it's me that has you." She said with a wink.

Anger grew in Em as he said he wasn't like other humans. "All you humans are the same!" She snapped. "You're all stubborn, arrogant, mindless creatures who don't know what you get yourselves into until its too late!!!" She yelled. The yelling and anger stopped when she realized what she said.

"I'm sorry. I haven't had many good experiences with humans in the past." She calmly said, tipping her head down, ashamed.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:28 am

Sam didn't even noticed how quickly Emily moved in front of him, he couldn't stop in time and bumped into her. But Emily didn't even budge /Is she like a rock or something? Prob just pretty strong with all that vampire strength.../ he was thinking as he looked down at Emily. Sam started to rub the back of his neck when she made him blush a little bit, but that quickly went away when she yelled.

He grew angry for a moment when his thin brows angled down, but they soon loosened up when Emily said she was sorry. He sighed as he thought for a moment, organizing this thoughts and had closed his eyes. When he opened them back up he spoke, "Yeah.... humans can be pretty sick creatures too at time. But not all of us are though. You can't just go looking around at people or other creatures as a whole, you need to focus on the individual themselves" Sam told her as he stretched his arms above his head, lifting the bottom of his shirt up to show a bit of his slim body. He placed his arms back down and relaxed them as he looked at Emily. He smiled as he then reached over and lifted Emily's chin back up.

"Come on, smile a bit, ok?" he asked her with a very soft tone.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:38 am

Emily reached up on her tippy toes when he lifted her chin up and kisssed him. She pulled away after a few minutes, and smiled. "I've been around many, many humans. And they all act the same. I just gave up trying to accept them." She said, and shook her head. "It's also a bitch when your closest friends get hunted by humans and you can do nothing about it." She sighed. "I have my reasons for not liking them. You should be lucky." She teased.

She took his hand and continued walking. Soon they were out of the forest and she slowed her walking pace. "You, my dear, are going to bed when we get home." She said, noticing the tired expression he was fighting. "Oh fuck...I said home. I meant to my place...." She said, looking down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:51 am

Sam's smile widen when Emily reach up and kissed him. He traced his hand on her face and pushed a few strains of hair out of the way. "If I was in your position... I would feel the same way too. My friends are everything to me, they are the only thing keeping my salinity" he was saying as Sam stood up now since he slouched down a bit for Emily. Sam looked over at her for a moment as they continued walking. /I really want this girl to see me as different. I guess not being eaten is a start/ He thought as he reached out and grabbed her hand as he held onto her.

He smirked and gave Emily a look when she said 'we get home'. He let out a laugh followed by his cheesy smile "Someone thinking about me huh? You wanna keep me?" he asked her. Sam knew he was fighting his tiredness, but this really wasn't anything new to him. "So where is your home at?" he asked her then as he looked around at the dark end street as they left the forest.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear EmptyThu May 02, 2013 1:42 am

Emily giggled as they walked hand in hand out of the forest. She led him to the hills, even though it was a long hike. "I live in the hills. The only house this far out anyways." She said, and pointed to a hill semi-far in the distance. "See that tiny light? That's my house." She said, jumping over a fallen tree. "It gets worse from here. Think you can handle it?" She asked, smiling up at him.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear EmptyThu May 02, 2013 1:48 am

Sam held onto Emily's hand as they walked along in the hills. She stopped for a moment and pointed outward, Sam squinted his eyes to try and see the little light from far away. He smiled when she giggled and gave her hand a little squeeze. "Hey, I can handle it trust me cutie" he smirked at Emily and walked onward till they came in sight of the house. "Ah so this is your house, it seems really nice, I bet the privacy is nice to have out here" he told her as Sam looked around the area. He felt pretty damn tired at this point as he struggled to keep himself awake. All that walking tired Sam out to the point he could collapse.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear EmptyThu May 02, 2013 1:54 am

Emily carried his full weight as they walked into the house. "Yeah, but we'll skip the sight seeing. And yeah, the privacy is good. But we also have security systems set up for animals and such. A bunch of things, so little time." She said. "You're sleeping in my bed. No arguments." She told him as she led him into her dark, Victorian Style room. The walls were covered in lace, the carpet felt like silk when she took her shoes off, and light was kept dimmed.

"Hope you don't mind the style." She told him, pulling back the sheets so he could lay down. "Now get to bed. You need a good night's sleep." She told him, kissing him on the cheek before he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
night_dreamer
Admin
night_dreamer

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:06 am

When Sam walked into the house he was a bit taken back since he hadn't expected this sort of style at all. He tried to focus on it, but his tiredness was taking over him. He laid down not caring about what the bed looked liked, he just wanted to close his eyes and rest for once. He smirked at Emily. "So what your my mom now?" he asked her as he gave a big yawn and started to drift off to sleep. He shifted a bit in his sleep and snored a little, but for the first time in a while he didn't have to worry about his dad coming into his room to hit or kick him to get up.

Sam started to walk up and looked around as he tried to remember what was going on. He sat up and looked at the bed in surprise /Did I..../ he looked at the other side of the bed and smirked as he got up and found his clothes on. /Damn... / he thought as Sam stretched out his arms and stood up next to the bed. He grabbed tis phone out of his pocket to check the time and saw it was already four o' clock in the afternoon. "Damn!! guess I haven't slept like that in a while" he rubbed the back of his neck and then placed his phone back into his skinny jean's pocket. He adjusted himself ans then walked out of the bedroom to go find Emily.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:15 am

Emily walked out of the bathroom, only in a towel, her hair covering most of her face. She walked toward her room and ran into Sam as she did so. "Well hello there sleepy head!" She said, smiling at him. 'Hopefully no blood in my teeth...' She thought, since she just got done hunting. All remains had been washed off and she had the blood covered clothes in the hamper in the bathroom. "I'd ask if you slept well, but I already know you did." She said, shrugging, being sure to keep the towel on.

"Are you hungry? I can make you something after I get dressed. Or we can go into town. Your choice." She said, taking his hand as she led him into her room. Once in, she shut the door and walked over to her closet. She tossed a sleeveless, neon blue shirt and a skin tight skirt onto her bed. She shut her closet door, walked over to her dresser and picked out a pair of underwear. She slipped out of her towel, put on her underwear and walked over to her bed. "Oh, don't mind me." She said as she got dressed. "I'm sorry, I probably should've done that privately. But hey, I'm confident with my body so why the hell not?" She asked as she walked over to brush her hair. She bobby-pinned her bangs up and looked over at Sam, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Deep End of Fear   The Deep End of Fear Empty

Back to top Go down

The Deep End of Fear
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misty Roses :: The Pond-
Jump to: